vineri, 17 august 2012

Blister of the Spotlight - Ashtar Command


Walking in SoHo
Raindrops fall so slow
Reading the marquee
You're not here with me
Lunch at the Chateau
Late for the rock show
Listening to (???)
Thinking why you're not with me
Drinks at the Met Bar
Wondering where you are
Strangers say strange things
The trouble that fame brings
Calls to your cell phone
Stuck here, I (?) go alone
Alone at the hotel
Stories I can tell

CHORUS:
They say that I'm a star, oh-oh
But you're so far away
Wherever you are, oh-oh
I'd give it all away
For you to stay
In my arms tonight
I'm longing to hold you tight
Need to hear you say it'll be all right
I want you to say
You'll be holding me every night
In your arms and out of sight
From the blister of the spotlight 

Friends in the lobby
Waiting to see me
The darkness of Berlin
Seclusion that I'm in
Shopping in Milan
The pleasure won't last long
The faces that I see
Lost my hotel key
Downing a cocktail
Checking my email
Back in Miami
Feeling so empty
Airport in Rome
So long since I've been home
Hoping that I'll see
Waiting there for me 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu